Nirvana Hair Boutique understands the importance of your privacy and we would like to explain exactly how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make an inquiry on https://www.nirvanahairboutique.com, hereafter referred to as the Site. We further explain how you can change how we use your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Personal Information – If you place an inquiry on the Site, we may collect certain personal information from you including your name, address, telephone number, email address. This information is considered personally identifiable. This information is protected by the use of our secure web server and is protected by other internal systems. We don’t don’t share with third parties any information we collect on these inquiry forms.
Our inquiry forms on the site include but are not limited to:
- General Inquiry
- Appointment Request
- New Client Offer Request
- Employment Opportunity Application
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “WP Forms” are online inquiry forms used to facilitate your communication with our salon.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Email Lists – We set up an email list for the convenience of our visitors. Email addresses will not be shared with anyone outside of the staff of Nirvana Hair Boutique and it’s service providers for the purpose of deploying the emails.
If you are on our promotional email list and wish to be removed, you may do so by emailing us at [email protected] or by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our email communications.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect generally to communicate with you. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we may use this information to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties such as Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: //www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are only extreme cases when we will disclose your personal information. They include (but are not limited to) cases where we are requested to do so by law through a governmental agency, a court order or if we believe that it is required to be in compliance with any law. We may also need to disclose this information if we believe that you may cause danger to yourself or to others.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: //www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Nirvana Hair Boutique
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
8190 Barker Cypress Rd. Suite 500, Cypress, TX 77433